ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sli On 2 similar cards.

Shed.
Is it possible? Just for future interest tbh, i have bought an EVGA 8800GT Extreme. Would it be possible to hook say an XFX 8800GT Alpha Dog up with it ? The clocks would be different also, guess thatd bottleneck things so to speak.

Ultra Blue R26
Yeah I did it on 2 different 7600GT's and it even overclocked the 2nd one to match the first one which was factory overclocked! :approve:

Evo 6, E92 320d
There was an article about it some time ago in custom pc, they used an xfx 6800gt xxx edition(pre overclocked) along side a std gereric branded one and they ran fine, and it was better when the speeds were matched. So you shouldn't have any issues.

Shed.
Rekon i should wait until Monday/Tuesday to build the Pc ? Waiting on my graphics card now but ive got everything i need, ill just have to run my old graphics card ffs.

Better than yours. C*nt.
It's possible, but they have to be the same board - if it's reference design then it can be two different brands/clocks but the layouts have to be the same.