ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

slight bumpage today :(

RB 182
Some 4x4 BMW went into the back of me today... Bumper and rear boot are dented and looks like new ones are needed... But... the Boot floor is bent in too...

Anyone know of any good bodyshops in Birmingham/ West Midlands area?

I'm getting a quote in the morning, anyone have any experiance with a rear end crash and what is involved if the boot floor in bent into the chassis?

Clio Sport 182
The boot floors are welded in on a 182 as the shell is the same as a standard clio so they will prob cut the floor out and replace it. Its not as bad as it sounds as this is what they do at the factory when making the RS cars anyway. I have just had a similar experiance but the golf that sh*gged the back end of my car knackered the exhausts too and the bill came to around £3.5k and £1k was just for the exhaust system!! Would defo take it to a Reno garage as you get a warranty to guarantee the repairs and maintains you paint corrosion warranty etc. Don't let your insurance company push you into using one of the crappy garages