ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sling Bag?

Any recommendations?

Going down to Cornwall in 4 weeks and want to take all my gear with me. After a fairly compact sling type bag I think. Needs to hold body, 17-50, 70-300, 50mm and few other bits in future such as flash, maybe a wide angle too.

​Trying to avoid anything too big or bulky.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Any reasons u want a sling bag? Ive got a thinktank retrospective 10 and its bloody brilliant.

Looked at a lowepro Pro Messenger 160 AW today and size wise it's pretty much ideal. Specs of the think tank 10 look pretty much identical bar a cm here or there. Think tank a better option?

I have the 202AW by LowerPro. Said it before in a dozen threads and I'll say it again - excellent bag! I bought a 350 to replace my 202, but the truth is (as ruthless as I usually am with selling things), I actually want to keep it!!

That's massively unusual for me. I sell everything once it has no use - just ask any of the West Midland's boys about my car history haha.

But the 202 has been such an excellent bag, I don't want to see the back of it.

Not too big/not too small and very ergonomic.

Well worth the money.