ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Slipstreaming...

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
That's pretty mad. I'd have struggled to bring myself to keep it pinned through that bit of traffic, especially that close to that Beemer - someone pulls out on him and you wouldn't have time to see the brake lights...crunch. Loved the sound though, would've been interesting to see a GPS read out - that's showing just over 260kmp/h which is just a shade over 160mph. Doesn't the Type-R officially top out at 144? I mean that's not even close hehe!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
What was the orange light on his dash? Emissions? Presumably from a decat or something?

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  4 wheels
i remember watching a type r vs a m3 vs a rs4 the m3 was just slightly infront because it was limited and the rs 4 just went off in to the distance

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
i remember watching a type r vs a m3 vs a rs4 the m3 was just slightly infront because it was limited and the rs 4 just went off in to the distance

So you remember watching the video in this post then?

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Christ at speeds even approaching anything like that my old Mk1 Vee was a bit scary heh - front end was soooooo light... Sound was epic though with the K-tec and all 6cyl's roaring into the high revs.