ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

slivervisions...

renault clio 1.6 rsi
i have heard alot about these but dunno wot they look like and where to get them
can some one show me some and direct me to somewhere to get them cheap but good
cheers

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Are they the same bulb for side and front indicators?

172 Cup
Before:
DSC02021%20copy.jpg

DSC02024%20copy.jpg

Purchased from Josh Hatton:

DSC02027%20copy.jpg

After:

DSC02029%20copy.jpg

DSC02032%20copy.jpg

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Get them on ebay for £3 a pair not 'Silvervision' but has the same desired effect ie no fried egg look

Partner's Astra SRi
I much prefer the look with "silvervisions". A lot of my friends didn't understand how I could have silver indicators, lol. I got mine off ebay about 10 months ago

Partner's Astra SRi
That's cool, I didn't have a clue when I got my clio. But seriously, it's really easy to replace the bulbs.

1.5 dci 106 Clio
No worries. Think there is a guy on here whose fitted them so I'll PM him.

That's cool, I didn't have a clue when I got my clio. But seriously, it's really easy to replace the bulbs.

I've had a Clio previously so I have a few ideas.

Ste

172 Cup
Fitting HID's is fairly simple its a case of removing the front bumper however.

Front bumper off - take headlights complete out - remove the headlights - replcae with the HID's which are an exact replacement - then fit the ballast unit somewhere your happy with - then put back together.

Their is a guide on here its very helpful used that myself when doing it!

Result:

3332592417_1beb8fc0a5_o.jpg