ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Slow windows

Punto/Clio GTT

my passenger side one goes slow, when i can be arsed im gonna drop the doorcard off and wd40 or grease up the motors n cog things, send it up n down a few times see if that sorts it

H

harryr34

Yeah the window regulator on my 172 broke, i put a new one in and it runs faster than the other window now.

Drivers one on mine is ok, passenger is slow as fook, let to believe they are supposed to be slow, so sorta safety feature becase its the other side of the car from you

Same here. Been like that from new and I know someone elses like it too, so assume its meant to be like it, or its just the good ole french electronics doing its stuff

don't

my passenger is also slow, and its a pain as its not 1 touch, got to hold it down for ages lol

just cant be arsed so i never really open it far

Quote: Originally posted by DAVE_RSi on 06 May 2005
my passenger is also slow, and its a pain as its not 1 touch, got to hold it down for ages lol just cant be arsed so i never really open it far

Yeah bit of a b**ch thast its not one touch, must be possible to stick a one touch switch in place of it, i will investigate :)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Well next time I have the doorcard off I think Ill check what voltage its getting, if its quite low then I might feed a new power lead to it to bring the volts up. Wont be for a while though! But I think that might work.

i raced a ford fiesta once, he had to get his window all the way up and back down in the time it takes for my passenger to go up....

he beat me!