ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Slowly wanting to modify my clio

Renault Clio Sport
Does anybody on here know of anywhere that sell the Spoiler for the 59 plate clio for a reasonable price? (Alien Green would be good too)

Renault Clio Sport
I've found websites with spoilers but not sure which one i should be going for.

Not sure what would look best a Black Spoiler or a Black and Alien Green, or just the Alien Green colour with black tips

Any suggestions would be really helpful

Cheers, Ian

Renault Clio Sport
I think i like the CUP more but the sprint spoiler is a nice looker, I think im stuck for colours though, do i go green with black tips or all black?

GT spoiler

IMG_1646.jpg

IMG_1634.jpg

Renault Clio Sport
See that does look nice, but i like the more lairy look to it with the CUP one, but that Clio looks sooo nice in white

Renault Clio Sport
It's weird though, i went into my Local Seward Renault dealer where i got my car from and asked about it as i wasnt sure and they told me i just had to "Drill my boot" to fit it......Is that really something the dealer should be telling me? lol

If you don't have a spoiler like the above, a cup one fits fine, if you have a spoiler like the above, you need a new bootlid.

Renault Clio Sport
Thats quite a handy link to have, thankyou for that. I'm not looking forward to drilling it but the end product will be worth it. Didnt read anything about water proofing though. Did you go for the GT or the CUP spoiler?

Renault Clio Sport
I think both look nice, but where my Clio is Alien Green and stands out a bit i kinda like the CUP spoiler for that reason cos its something else thats loud and standing out from the crowd, hehe Just like the K-tec exhaust system i want to get too