ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

small stone ding on my roof

ant

yep.
:(

just noticed it today in the sun. its above where the interior light is - is it fixable? going to get chipsaway down in a couple of weeks for some other bits, reckon they could do it?

M140i
Ive given up on the stonechips now, if its black you could be there week after week doin it!!! Cant see why they couldnt touch it up :)

Da

Less
is it a dent or a chip? I have a tiny dent on the rear of my roof (parking under a tree :dapprove: ) and have spoke to people about having it removed but have been advised that it's more hassle than it's worth and because the roof is such a large flat panel it could actually look worse after removal :(

106 GTi
Any good paintless dent removal outfit should be able to remove a dent on the roof without any problems.

Had my old 306's done and that has a flatter roof than a clio.

Chocolate Bar™
i've got a million of those on my car from when c***s chuck stones at u :( its gonna cost me tonnes get mine fixed!

Maz

LY 200
ant said:
cheers rich. £40 maz!!!!!?? ouch!! :( is it the guy ad uses? i have his number.

No mate the number that Ad gave you is for Chips away .. I wasn't aware that they removed dents though .. :D

Yeah I paid £40 for my dent to be removed from my bonnet :approve:

Chocolate Bar™
chips away do remove dents, but are nowhere near as good as a professional such as dent devils etc.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
If your anywhere near Notts give this guy a call he removed about 10 dings out of my car, one was right above driver in roof about the size of finger end.
He got this one out while i made him a drink!!!!!!!!!!!

Adey 07050 201736 Dentsplus

Tell him steve recommended him....................

ant

yep.
no reps. waiting for dent devils to get back to me.

heres the dent - only about 5mm dia!

Attachments

• Image288.jpg
    Image288.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 128
I've had 4 dents removed from my car, but given up now. Pay to get one dent removed and another t**t puts another one in a few days later

ant

yep.
dent devils said they cant do it!! :(

looks like i'll be needing that number maz, where they based?

ant

yep.
nah, they said from the pic it looked creased!! it isn't, its tiny, it looks a lot bigger in that pic than it actually is! plus they said it might be difficult to access it but its right above all the interior light gubbins so that can all come out.

nevermind - i'll find someone to do it!

Maz

LY 200
07747628752 .. he is Irish .. he must be local as I have seen him around a few times :) happy with the work he did on my car

Monaco Blue Mk2
What/Who is that number for Maz? Obviously dent removal but what company and what is his name? Also, would you mind giving me the number for the chipsaway bloke...the good one though! Thanks. Dan.