ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

small sub with in built amp

Hi all,

Ok whilst my 172 is off at the bodyshop hopefully being repaired, I have been making plans for the sound system on its return! i have been thinking on what sub & ampsetup to buy. Problem is i dont want anything big. 6" or 8" will do fine, and i do not want anything heavy. I am not interested in something really loud,just something to give a little more bass and fill the lower notes. Anyways my question really - I have seen those Rockford cylinder subs with in built amp, which is something that I want, small, lightish and easy to install. Perfect! Anyways, are there any other companies that do this same sorta thing? I know there are the vibe units, etc but way too big for what i want.

any help much appreciated.

Andrew

thanks mate. yeah just had a look at them, im looking along those line just a little smaller. those cylinder ones rockford do are perfect, just cant seem to find those ones with an in built amp over here :(

i got one with a built in amp its a pioneer and its quite loud and bassey.

i will keep you posted cause i am getting rid of mine soon i hope im getting 2x12" pioneer 305 subs with an gmx962 amp

oo thansk mate. whats the model number of yours??? I had a look at a few pioneer ones last night and found one that i want! if yours is the one im after then i will hang on and we may be able to sort something out!

cheers mate

hi mate i think it is tsw something lpa i will have a look and let you know i am well pleased with mine its just that i want a sort of like feature in my boot but it would be ideal for you sounds loud and is quite bassey too

yeah cheers dude! i was after the 200w version one, found it for £200. but with everything thats going on with my car and trying to get that sorted, ill consider anything! :) thanks mate

yes model is ts-wx20lpa .

just ordered mine got 2 x 12" ts-w305c plus a pioneer class d gm-d500m amp this is supposed to be the best amp pioneer does and all gets fitted next sat cant wait total for everthing inc cables custom box £525 alot but will sound pretty good me thinks 2 x 800w subs and a 1000w amp yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D.

so soon as its done you are welcome to make me an offer, or pm me for any more details.

catch ya laters