ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smaller number plates

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Hi guys, sorry for the stupid question but where do you get your nicely fitted smaller plates from? I've looked on fancy plates but nothing obvious?

I'd like 3d gel

Anyone got a link pls?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Proplates do them, I got some gel plates for my brother at Christmas and they were great quality

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I got my plates from Fancy Plates.

I measured the sizes I wanted (import car) and Called them up and ordered. Plates came 48h later.
👍

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
One thread above says it all

Screenshot 2021-04-06 at 20.29.30.png

SQ5,RB182 Cup,PB 182
I once ordered from fancy plates and they sent the smaller plate as the yellow for the rear and the standard size for the white.

I messaged them and they sent them correct this time so now I have a set of full sized plates and a set of 520x90 plates 😂

I’ve just ordered a set from Pro plates so we’ll see how that goes. They should be here Monday 🤞🏻

Big Toe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Campus
While this topic is open, how do people get on with ANPR systems when using the smaller plates? I use ANPR almost every day and it’d be a right ball ache if it didn’t work

SQ5,RB182 Cup,PB 182
While this topic is open, how do people get on with ANPR systems when using the smaller plates? I use ANPR almost every day and it’d be a right ball ache if it didn’t work
They work absolutely fine! I have a few 3 letter registrations with tiny plates that still get read