ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SMASHED MY CAR UP!!

i was on my lunch break driving my sweet 16V down a winding road with woods both sides, happely trotting along at 50mph when a dear ran out in front of me!!

Hit the bonnet then went flying over the roof!:sick:

Smashed my front right head light and indicator to bits!! smashed my right plastic 16v arche to bits!!! and crumpled the hell out of my bonnet!!!!

I was SSSOOOOO pissed of!!! i didnt even stop and check the dear........wish i had, thier worth alot dead!!!;)

Thing is i was actually on my way to the garage to confirm my car was being sprayed the following week.....BUT:mad:...now instead i have to fork out £500 to fix the front..................................................................i hate dears!:(

Unlucky:( Ive had a few close encounters with dear but thankfully never hit one. Can be pretty messy

yeah, thing is there was no blood!?!

so i dont think it was dead!

feel a bit bad....should have stopped and ran it over again......repeatedly...and again......then taken it to the butchers!....would have been a tastey revenge and a quick £100!

IS IT STILL WARM??? Havent got a microwave big enough for a re-heat;)

Seriously though mate, sorry to here that news!

Ad

MK2 FRS

Unlucky mate. Its really unfortunate, I hit a rabbit it managed to cause nearly £200 worth of damage.

7.6cc :D

If you been slightly remorsefull about accidently killing a deer, then id say Bad Luck, glad your ok though

As you were a heartless joker about it then id say it couldnt happen to a nicer bloke :D

Revels Mum & Sister

The deer ran out into him. What is he going to do if its hurt anyway???

Maybe could have checked be more worried about a massive repair bill!

Quote: Originally posted by Liquid_ICE on 16 October 2003

The deer ran out into him. What is he going to do if its hurt anyway???

Maybe could have checked be more worried about a massive repair bill!
Youre missing the point! Not his fault that it ran out, it was an accident and the repair bills a sh*tter....but joke about the poor things pain :cry:

"should have stopped and ran it over again......repeatedly...and again" for revenge....it didnt wait for him so it could commit suicide!!

He could have at least called out the local RSPCA or game keeper to put it down/get help whatever it needed.... I stopped to help a duck that flew into me......

Revels Mum & Sister

How can you say it isnt his Fault he ran out.

It is his fault. Plus if there was no blood cannot have done extreme amounts of damage! Animals fight all the time nature!! They cant ring the RSPCA can they?

Dont think he was joking just expressing annoyance!

Deer are protected animals by the Crown, you are committing a criminal offence by killing one.

Be gratefull you didnt have 300lbs of prime Rudolph venison come crashing through your front windscreen impaling you on a splendid pair on antlers.

Now do the decent thing and make a contribution to the RSPCA.

http://www.rspca.org.ukhttp://www.rspca.org.uk

They will send you a nice blue sticker and some wallcharts about hedgehogs.

Quote: Originally posted by Liquid_ICE on 16 October 2003

How can you say it isnt his Fault he ran out.

It is his fault. Plus if there was no blood cannot have done extreme amounts of damage! Animals fight all the time nature!! They cant ring the RSPCA can they?

Dont think he was joking just expressing annoyance!
LOL!!! there goes that piont again ---------> . ;)

I meant it wasnt AndyV_16Vs fault!!!

Alot of internal damage can be done.

7.6cc :D

The point has definately been lost here, Viv is not saying its Andys fault and neither am i. We are aware these things happen all the time.

The point is his attitute towards what has happened.

172 exclusive no 172

its a shame that you damaged your car and its a shame that you hit the dear.

^^^^^ sitting on the fence

hope you are ok though....

I hit a large pigeon flying in the same direction as me, I caught up with it, it seemed to look over its shoulder, then I hit it at front grill level, it must have only been doing about 30MPH, I was doing about 90MPH. You wouldnt believe the damage an old bird can do, must have been a WOOD pigeon!!! It took out my front headlight and smashed the grill to bits!

B

Bennyboy

you sure it wasnt one of those new camouflaged speed cameras for country lanes? i heard they dress em up as badgers and foxes as well! ever noticed how their eyes flash in the dark? thats the cameras going off. id be expecting a ticket in the post soon mate..

Revels Mum & Sister

Sorry Ladys I MISREAD what you wrote. I apologise. I am sure the Deer will run on. Sure he is lovely lad and was just pissed off.

Remember I am mail I like to Interprut the words the way I want them to be. hehe!

I havent run over or hit anything touch wood!!