ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smashed my iphone 3gs screen..

RS6 C7
What would you do? Shall i just whack it on ebay for spares and buy a 4s or repair it and use it/sell it? Still works fine with a smashed screen.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I'd buy it too. £5 for a digitizer off eBay and takes about 30 mins to change - loads of tutorials on YouTube.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I tried changing a cracked screen on a 3GS and completely fooked it up. Stick into the apple shop, £35 for a new screen and then you'll get about £150 for it on eBay. Wallop.

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
I dropped my iPhone 4 and the screen smashed, went to apple was honest about what happened and they said to me "you mean your phone has a fault in the glass sir" I was a little confused and said yes I guess so, the genius then replied " oh, well in that case we can replace the unit for you" and have me a newly refurbished phone (these look brand new l, but come in cardboard packets) might be worth booking a genius appointment and pop in to an apple store.