ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

smashed up the bum

Tesla MP3 2021
on the way to oulton park today for the gold cup.
was right on the A49 at the lights just before you turn for the circuit and this guys flighes into this guy behind making him go into my bumper...

luckely there is foook all damage but it will prob need a new bumber as it looks a little twisted:mad: .

luckley i was at the front or i would have had some front damage as well...

how the hell he didnt spot 2 cars stopped at a set of traffic lights i will never no!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

hope you got out and showed him your fists .

is your back ok or will you need to go to hospital . as you never know . lol

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
join the club mate !! happened to me last week - very little visible damage at least £1300 to repair. ouch

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
harsh luck biffon, it f***s me off peopel can't drive properly and do silly things like this...

I had some twit in some crappy old van nudge me when i was stationary at the traffic lights a few years ago.

The car stalled as i was getting ready to move off like you do, i thought i had s**t clutch control when i saw this van in my rear view mirror and i couldn't see his lights with the tosser driver giving me an apologetic wave.

Made the driver pull over in a nearby garage and inspected the damage.. luckily i got away with nothing! i was amazed, the bloke was very sorry, but i was still hacked off.

hope you get it sorted quickly.

Tesla MP3 2021
thats for the comments guys...

yeah i got out and gave him a good foooking mouth full.
propa laid into him, was well funny.. the poor guy in the middle was well shocked, plus his car was a mess..

and yes it is no:2 for me:(:(:(

ive had no luck with this car...it is still loosing coolant:(

Biffons_Bridge said:
luckely there is foook all damage but it will prob need a new bumber as it looks a little twisted
Oxymoron. How can it looks a little twisted but have f**k all damage?

Bad luck btw.

Tesla MP3 2021
^ wtf....oooh sorry for the school boy error.

i ment that on first look sort of thing there is fook all damage.. i.e the bumper is smashed up...

but on closer inspection it seems to be twisted away fom the arch.

Tesla MP3 2021
^ yeah have done mate... it does look fine...looks completely flat and the carpet fits properly:)

Audi TT 3.2 V6
get it down to a body shop just to make sure matey. dont want to find out in 6months time that something has moved just a few mm but has bent the chasis or whatever in

Tesla MP3 2021
russ9898 said:
get it down to a body shop just to make sure matey. dont want to find out in 6months time that something has moved just a few mm but has bent the chasis or whatever in

oh yeah i will be going down the normal procedure...
got to ring insurance tonight.

DaveLiquid182

ClioSport Club Member
  Mercedes AMG GLE 53
Have a good look at your car. I got a gentle tap up the rear when i had my 172. Looked like no damage but the impact pads inside the bumper were squashed. £650+ for new bumper, painting & fitting.

Tesla MP3 2021
DaveLiquid182 said:
Have a good look at your car. I got a gentle tap up the rear when i had my 172. Looked like no damage but the impact pads inside the bumper were squashed. £650+ for new bumper, painting & fitting.

oh yeah it will be a new bumper, but will be an insurance job so every thing should b ok:)

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Thats what f**king pisses me off about people stopping behind me. They don't f**king anticipate that something may run into them pushing them into me. I always try and move forwards a bit after they have stopped. But some f*****s just keep getting closer!