ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

smoked rear light clusters

campus sport 1.2 16v
hi, just a query-when i got my campus sport one of the first upgrades i did was to replace the side indicators to smoked ones which look cool cos my car is silver. Know im looking to replace the rear lights with the smoked ones from k-tec! the big question is are they easy to fit cos ive looked in my owners book and it seems that the lights just unscrew from inside the boot and its just the outer shell that is to be removed[ie the bulbs stay together on a seperate plate] so is it a case of just changing the glass parts over?
icon12.gif

133/225/CLS AMG
Replacing the tail lights on the Clios is really easy, One bolt holds em on, undo that and the cluster comes off. Then you unclip the bulbs which are on a plastic holder and clip the new cluster onto them.
Then bolt it back on!!

Be warned though, people on here don't much like after market lights!! lol I like em but you have been warned haha.

campus sport 1.2 16v
i think i know what you mean but these ones im after arent lexus type ones ther just the same as mine but smoked-do you think i should stick with what ive got?

Civic Type -R FN2
if your any good at photoshop have a play around. If not send me some pics of both and ill do it for you :)