ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smoked side repeaters

A few
Where's the best place to buy smoked side repeaters for mk2 ph2 clio?

I want some that dont full up with condensation etc.

Cheers.

Evo 8 MR
I'd like to know also as most of the time when you buy off ebay they are for a mk 1 and the titles are really misleading.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Erm. A few lads just spray there own. Black spray can costs next to nout, and they come out good.

COBHC sprayed his in if u look at his!!

167.jpg

Sprayed up ones look so damn pikey !

Tbh, i want just a direct replacement. Thanks anyway.

Anyone else?
All after market ones require the mordding to fit on, the only one which don't are genuine renault items, which do not come in smoked, they only do white.

Static Low
I got mines off ebay mate, Wee shop on there called custom lighting by design. Old pic where u can see

baby5.jpg

Erm. A few lads just spray there own. Black spray can costs next to nout, and they come out good.

COBHC sprayed his in if u look at his!!

167.jpg
Yeah, I paid £3.50 for a can of black enamel and just blasted 'em. I bought some smoked repeaters prior to this and they looked crap compared to the sprayed ones!

Yeah, I paid £3.50 for a can of black enamel and just blasted 'em. I bought some smoked repeaters prior to this and they looked crap compared to the sprayed ones!
do you have to sand the repeaters down or anything prior to spraying? and did you put laquor on or anything? cheers

I just sprayed a few coast of the enamel on and left 'em! It leaves a kind of matt finish but looks good.

renault clio
i got mine off amazon they say universal fit but take a bit of filing down never had a problem wid condensation tho they cost me 7 quid

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4

Dose the light still flash through if you spray them then?

I just sprayed a couple of thin coats of pearl black over mine and then a coat of lacquer. I think they look really smart and the light shows through perfectly.