ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smooth

RenaultSport 172.
could someone please smooth over the black stripe on my car :)

want it taken off and smoothed over,.. thanks!

DONNY2007142.gif

RenaultSport 172.
cheers gaz and fruity. its being done the end of the month :D looks fresh!

over the next 2 months, my car is completely changing.

the wheels are going. im having some full on dished euro rims, but not saying what they are. theyre that dished im having to higher the back to get them in and sit the arch right abover the tyre. the wheels will stick out the arches at the back slightly. and the front, vlaver arches are going on, with a set of fk coilovers, and its bein dropped on its arse.

smoothing of all the badges, strip, locks, rear whiper bung, and ariel is taking place and being re-sprayed. its then having CC bumpers with fog lights and a single 3.5'' zorst sittin out back.

then onto the interior. but that can wait!

RenaultSport 172.
gaz, any chance you could colour code the bumpers and mirrors, and the black stip between the windows too....and smooth over the renault badge and ariel?

its worth a quality street:)

hehe

RenaultSport 172.
done a quick pop on my own. its rough...very rough infact, but what you recon?

Image1-9.jpg

Fiesta ST
Lol how reclined are your seats... proper gangsta! :D

*Ahem* car looks good though, I was thinking about getting my bumpstrips removed but most people said it looks better with them. For you also I think they do. They match the black wheels and bumper and makes the line of the car flow much better.

HOWEVER! If you were to get the bumper and mirrors colour-coded then I think it looks better with them removed. So it depends on what you decide.

clio si 1.6
errrr no not realy lol rage just use the last piccy never take the car to a meet and show people the picture then they will never know it hasnt been done :) sooooo much cheaper lol btw i like it without better

RenaultSport 172.
freebone. i got the plates from dubmeister, but theyre off now.

got caught racing last nyt and they had a field day with me. checked the whole car, insurance e.t.c.
did me for racing and my number plates. tbh mate, its not worth it. ok for shows but not for everyday driving.

should look fresh hopefully!