ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smoothed Bullets

ATS CUP'd Dynamique
foxy, had them on his.

I thought about buying ph3 badges, but i dont really want to spend money on another set of badges. Plus, it would be fun to do it myself

Car SOLD :-(
foxy, had them on his.

I thought about buying ph3 badges, but i dont really want to spend money on another set of badges. Plus, it would be fun to do it myself
Its a bit of a ball ache TBH. I've got a few set pre sanded ready for paint if your interested.
I eventually bought some 'Campus' items, were around £30+ iirc:eek:

Chocolate Bar™
ive done about three sets of them now.

the easiest way is to use a sander like a B&D mouse. start off with 180 grade paper to get rid of the raised characters. then move down to a 240 grade paper on the mouse until its all perfectly level and flush.

then you'll need to hand sand them with something like 240 wet to get them physically prepped for paint, then 600 to refine any scratches.

prime, and then filler prime if necessary - sand smooth and then paint them.

i did it by hand....took time........wet and dry working through the grades........then did the usual painting routine