ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snooper S3 - £188

BMW M3 - For Sale!

any other opinions?

brun wot problems did u have with snooper?

northy, in wot way was b2 better?

Road Angel Vs B2..

The way I see it.

RA - Portable, Looks great on dash

B2 - Doesnt go off if you aint over limit.

The portable and looking great swung it for me.. but it would be nice if it had the features of the B2.

Clio 1.4, SV650S

the snooper is less than half the price of the b2 and road angel, so does that £200+ saving outweigh its faults...

i read a review that said it picks up cameras on adjacent roads, while that may be annoying its only going to ensure youre doing the speed limit even when there isnt a camera so not a completely bad thing.

is there any other major fault? ive been thinking about investing recently cos ive gone past a few cameras late at night without even seeing them, not going much over the limit but 35 ina 30 is going to be 3 points etc... bloody yellow sodium lamps make the yellow stickers ont he cameras blend in!!!!!!

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

B2 looks better than RA IMO, RA I think looks like a toy... I just like the slim OE look of the B2....

+ you can plug in diffusers etc etc and the main unit controls them all

Skoda Fabia vRS

my Snooper S6 used to always crash on me, then the updates stopped working, my S5R and S815iS used to false alarm constantly