ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snooper S5R or 815iS

Skoda Fabia vRS

neither, ive owned both, please save up your money and buy a GPS based system

both of those Snoopers will false alarm like crazy and if you have Sky tv they will screw that up for you and everyone in your street as you drive down

Not that bad are they surely? Which would be the lesser of the two evils then? Cheers guys.

Quote: Originally posted by BRUN on 05 December 2004

if you have Sky tv they will screw that up for you and everyone in your street as you drive down
Hmmm, I have cable, but I do like the idea of driving round screwing up everyones reception! Mwahaha!

Skoda Fabia vRS

seriously mate, complete waste of your money, they false alarm so much you ignore it

ITR UKDC2

buy the S4 neo.Based on GPS sats

uses 3 sats to pin point you possition upto 1 metre accuracy. and will only tell you of a cam on your side of the road!

If you need a mobile-gatso van detector then go for a Bel990 or Bel550 - theyre good range-wise and dont false-read that much.

I love mine lol

Ive got an S6R which is brilliant. Thoose without the GPS detectors are a waste of time these days cos of the forward facing truvelo cameras which work off sensors in the road.

Ask someone nicely for one for christmas;)

Had a S6R and it was faultless, now own a S4 Neo and again it picks up every camera and is very useful

Had an S5R aswell and totally agree, youll know where every automatic door in the world is though..mighty useful!