ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snoopers / Sat Nav with in built snooper??

Does anyone have a speed camera alerter?

If so which would you recommend me purchasing and why?

Are the satnav with in built snoopers better than just standard snoopers?

Any help welcomed

cheers

FOCUS ST 275
I have a sat nav that has Speed camera locations and also the possible location that the cops may be to catch you with a van / gun.

Basically if you go over the speed limit and your near these it beeps............................... a lot.

So Motorway miles and going 70+ is slightly annoying, therefore you put it on mute and can therefore possibly miss your turning.

I have a sat nav that has Speed camera locations and also the possible location that the cops may be to catch you with a van / gun.

Basically if you go over the speed limit and your near these it beeps............................... a lot.

So Motorway miles and going 70+ is slightly annoying, therefore you put it on mute and can therefore possibly miss your turning.

what make/model is it fella

FOCUS ST 275
One of the Garmin Nuvi ones.

Dont get me wrong, really handy when driving on A & B Roads, beeps (like jones from Assignment Miami Beach) when your near a camera or Mobile speed camera location.

But when going up to scotland on the M6, the amount of times it goes off is just stupid.