ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snow!!!!

muz

big fat japanese bus
228003226b2a2e12e67f4470931a814e26f34ae914e66f032fc8697d.jpg

handbrake paradise!!

The Beast MK4
Heres what I took a few mins ago.
http://photobucket.com/albums/y70/Jonaldinho/snow/

Very pi$$ed off at the mo as currently im not able to go karting with the Scots lads tonight :(

In the pics you will see our stook volvo and filled renault arches and my now very soggy trainers, also one of our tractors which has pulled many peeps out of trouble today and some general pics of my sh*ty snow situation :(

It also took me 2 1/2 hrs to drive the 25 miles home from college in hellish conditions

jzr

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
yeah it was white in wales it was raining for age's then looked out again an it was white every were. every one had gone apart from about 10 of us. i left around 1 hour later an it was yeah ha in the car park as it holds around 60 cars an there was only 4 cars in it he he

S

swisstom182

snap, left work in scorrier at 2:15 arrived at my house in truro (normally 10minute drive) at 5pm. Bloody crazy, luckily had a couple of 4x4's on the forecourt so took one of them on trade plates. Off roading in snow is fun.

Who supplied your car cookie???

Titanium 182 full fa
Dales at Scorrier....

Mad wasnt it....Dont think it mattered what anyone was driving, just pure volumn of traffic and idiots that cant drive......

S

swisstom182

Is this chris hart? if it was saw your car at sainsbury's roundabout. dumped mine on the grass verge and walked home, bout a mile.

Titanium 182 full fa
no mate it isnt.....but there was plenty of cars dumped on the roads this morning around 8.30 coming through Truro...madness

S

swisstom182

i know, mad aint it. Which sales person did you get your car from?

S

swisstom182

Newquay :)

Did you get ya car from Jane by any chance and have a black 172 before, reg started WD02???
Sorry for all the questions, just wondered.

A guy at work bent his subframe on his Clio last night, lost control at 5mph coming out of work,hit a kurb and ouch!!!!!, will try to post a picture

Burbler
100_0366.gif

New brakes in development? lol

absolutely nada down here in kent, I wouldn't mind some if anyone could arrange the p&p on about 20 tonnes of snow please? :D

swisstom182 said:
Newquay :)

Did you get ya car from Jane by any chance and have a black 172 before, reg started WD02???
Sorry for all the questions, just wondered.

A guy at work bent his subframe on his Clio last night, lost control at 5mph coming out of work,hit a kurb and ouch!!!!!, will try to post a picture

lol!! don't mind the questions!

I had a silver 02 reg 172 before, and no I didn't buy the current one from Jane, I bought it off my sister :cool: