ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snowed in Contest!!

182 has now gone!
Re: Snowd in Contest!!

Lots of snow down here, car is parked up the road so not going outside to get pics!
Here are some pics I took from the window. People up on the downs, one guy was snowboarding!!!

Renault Clio 172

Heres mine, knee deep in snow in snow places, really want to get for a drive but i feel its too deep where i live. What damage can it cause?

DSCF1243.gif

DSCF1244.jpg

DSCF1246.jpg

Pretty bad huh?

I like the Openreach van in the background, you work for BT?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

I think the vx maybe staying at work tonight if it carries on like this

clio 182

you guys have more snow on your cars than i have in the street!!! no snow yet!!! schools are closing though so with a bit of luck tonight il have a piccy of snow woop woop

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup

The Carbon Clio this morning

DSC00354.jpg

Ride height + Carbon Splitter makes for the ultimate snow plow! she aint moving no where today lol

James

Massive fail in Bournemouth. This is good for us... we're lucky if we see snow for 1 day a year! 7:30 this morning.

DSC00307.jpg

dont you hate it when you open your drivers door to get in, and all the snow stuck in the door shut falls onto your seat.... :(

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35

We have some epic snow, almost had to abandon my car at the bottom of the road last night. Started skidding out on the corner so I stopped but couldnt get moving again..2nd and 3rd gear snail crawl! Then stuck on the driveway.

Can't believe some people even attempted to drive.

Caterham 270R

Snowing heavy here now give it a few hours and i may be able to post some pics

Bux

Golf GTD
It's only just started snowing here (South West) :D

Its only been going for about an hour and its already covered... Just made a snowman mascott for the top of my car, I will get some pics when it gets a bit thicker

Italian 3.2 V6

I haven't worn it for 3 weeks because I hurt my thumb/wrist. :rasp:

Haven't driven for 3 weeks either :cry: and now I can't/won't.

lol.. tutut get driving asap m8 ur missing out!