ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So angry..........

Iceberg 172
So here I am again, for the second time.

A couple of years ago I had my car keyed and haven't bothered to get it done as its not that deep and its thankfully not that big.

However, I got home the other night after working in London for the week, to find that both mine and my mum's car (my old car,VTR) had been walked all over..... thats to say that the little punk a** pr**ks in my area have taken to walking on my car....making small dents on my bonnet and roof; trying to snap off my mum's arial and actually kicking off the wing mirror.

Why is it that in this f***ing country, you can never have something you work hard for and spent time and money on?!

My car already needs some work doing to it but now I have to spend even more to fix it.

I am so f***ing angry, but as per usual, the po po don't give a crap!!! They promised to come round twice and they have yet to come over!!! So now I cannot even keep my car in my car park.

So what do I do now? Sell the car? Get a garage somewhere in my area? Money money money!

LY V6 with Recaros
Really sorry to hear this, people have no respect for peoples property these days. I hope that one day the little chavs might actually get themselves a job and buy themselves a nice car that's their pride and joy, then have the same thing happen to them so they know how it feels :mad:

Iceberg 172
Really sorry to hear this, people have no respect for peoples property these days. I hope that one day the little chavs might actually get themselves a job and buy themselves a nice car that's their pride and joy, then have the same thing happen to them so they know how it feels :mad:

Thats really what i'm hoping happens, they get a cr*p car and kev it up, then the younger kids nick it and total it....but thats not likely to happen anytime soon and its not a consoling thought!!

I am just so incensed, also for knowing that you cant actually do anything because law abbiding citizens have no rights against the scum that wreck and damage other peoples stuff. Apparently you have to suck it up and just "ignore" it.......good one, who's gonna now give me the money to fix the new damage????? No one, I have to work even more to earn that money only for it to happen again!!!!!!

172 cup
someone took to walking over my old car too ... whilst it was parked at tesco on a busy saturday afternoon - i just cant comment - even having a garage at home doesnt help :0(

Chocolate Bar™
b******s! Only thing i can suggest as others have is to get a better alarm. hope u get it sorted mate

Megane 230 R26
S**t luck mate :(

You can see why people "take the law into their own hands" as the Police would put it... Although you shouldn't, as the Police are evidently going to do sweet FA the only real option left to you is to beat the living f**k out of them.

And you can bet if you did that, they'd be round your house in a flash... but if kids are vandalising your car or your 90 year old grandmother is being mugged/burgalled, they'll promise to visit "some time within the next few days" and then just never turn up!

It was in the paper last year that some bloke rang the Police because there were burglars in his house and they said they had nobody available, so he rang back and said he'd shot them dead, and the coppers came racing round to find he hadn't shot them but they were still there, so they nicked them... but they tried to do the bloke for pretending he'd shot them. You can't f**king win! :mad:

Fiesta ST
ive just fitted 2 security cameras up for a couple who had there cars vandalised, this is prob the only way of catching them.

LY 200
Thats not good mate but fortunatly not everywheres like milton keynes. If i lived there i doubt id have a nice car at all as sad as that is.

We had to get my Grandad out of the bungalow he lived in there due to him taking on practically every youth/scrote in his area as the same was happening to his cars, garden he'd worked hard at etc......Obviously not good when an 80 year old still thinks he's Rocky Balboa though. Lol

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
It's joke what damage people can do to your car in seconds.

My mum had paint stripper chucked over her Jag. So when I got a place I made sure that I had garage.

Clio 172 mk2
Probably just some boozed up c**ts who don't even own a f**king pot to piss in let alone their own car hence the complete lack of respect.

I've had windscreen wipers snapped off before & wingmirrors and it's always a pain in the ass to get fixed:(

Ive had my car vandalised several times so i know how you feel - upset and fu**in angry at the same time.

You can guarantee that if anyone on here would have seen them doing it to your car then they would have gone over and kicked the s**t into them, becuase people on here actually know what its like to own a decent car, which often takes a lot of hard work to get.

Id get a clifford concept 650 if i were you. I did and i havent had a single problem since with vandalising scum. Cost me £500 inc fitting from gap security on a special offer. Well worth it mate. The warn away alarm scares the sh*t out of most people.

You may be able to get the bonnet dents removed. A guy near me charges £45 per panel (not per dent, which is good). Did a fantastic job.

Hope you get it sorted soon mate.

A4 Avant
Even putting cctv cameras won't help! Yeah you may catch them and be able to give the tapes to the police but they'll still be let off with a caution.

Only way to stop it is to put it in a garage!

Black 182
savage news mate hope you get it sorted id like to string these pikey chavs up by there baby sized b4ll sacks and throw rocks at em, fooking does my head in this sort of thing bang out of order

that sucks :( my bros car got key'd up before by someone with a grudge...*touches wood* ive not had any of my cars vandalised with intent before, i think living up the end of a 100m lane helps stop this... but doesnt stop it happening when ur out in town parked up, etc! cant go anywhere these days

Iceberg 172
Cheers guy, I think I've come to the decision that I'm gonna move from the area, we've been there for 18 years and the last 3 years have been so dump....the car was the last in a long line of things. Might be drastic but might be exactly whats required!!