ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So it is possible... lol

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Bored at work, so cracked open confused.com to see how much it would be to insure an 18 year old on a Clio V6, no NCB and not even had licence for a year.

The prices, being fully comp... £10,888,05 and the other being £17,682,00

Mad or wot ! lol

RB 200 Cup!
haha

at least you got a price - mind you i got a quote off there for a lambo gallardo in my own name 21 with 1 NCB - £5,000 fully comp!

companies like that are basically sayin we will insure you, but only if you have loads of money, and dont really care.. who in the right mind would pay that! lol

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
justinRT said:
companies like that are basically sayin we will insure you, but only if you have loads of money, and dont really care.. who in the right mind would pay that! lol

erm...people with loads of money who dont really care?....lol

Golf R soon...
Just done a quote for a clio v6. I am 21 and have 2 years NCB...

...and the result was £1883.70 with Admiral

Thats £156 a month

Could afford that if I wanted but I would have to find a cheap v6, it would have to be the 255bhp model mind you though!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Thats not actually too bad, one ambition in my life is to own 1 (Mk I or II) by the age of 21. 17 at the moment. I always thought the insurance was a lot worse.