ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So, this "Free PS3 / Laptop from AOL" deal...

BMW E46 330i Touring
... when you subscribe to their broadband and phone package.

Anyone had any dealings? The monthly costs seem marginally more than I could get elsewhere, but certainly not enough to offset the £250-odd for a PS3.

I'm assumnig the laptop is pap though?

dk

911 GTS Cab
bad place to ask, MOFO has signed up for the PS3 deal and got a slating in another thread, you are likely to get the same but if you don't mind being with AOL its a great deal.

Have a look at MOFO's thread for the arguments for and against.

2014 Focus Titanium
If you are into gaming, then check out what pings are like on AOL, because some companies use gay packet chaping methods which result in good download speeds and s**t pings (e.g. tiscali).

If you aren't into gaming, I would have a look see what average speeds of DL are and whether they have much downtime. If they have rough speeds of 2mb and are reliable (which thesedays most BB companies are) then I would say go for it!

Vecta 2.2i SRI 55
i got it 24,99 a month, no limits, 8mb but i get around 6.5mb speed, got dell inpiron 1520 laptop with vista, dvd rw etc good laptop. was with aol anyway and never had prob, oh apart from router broke so they sent me new one out for free the following day it arrived!!!

VaVa
It's not as bad as the people in MOFO's thread make it out to be. I'm all for a bit of ownage, especially people like MOFO who set themselves up for it, but it's not that bad.

Be wary that AOL are (in my experience) shocking though.

Vecta 2.2i SRI 55
if the laptop is the same as they were giving away its s**te

y is it sh**e???? the one i get with it is good, got all software included, 80gb hard drive.wireless etc etc
I use mine for going on internet, gettin music etc.
Dont play STUPID games on it so y the f**k would u need a 1000quid laptop for it be "good" IN UR OPINION

if the laptop is the same as they were giving away its s**te

y is it sh**e???? the one i get with it is good, got all software included, 80gb hard drive.wireless etc etc
Dont play STUPID games on it so y the f**k would u need a 1000quid laptop for it be "good" IN UR OPINION

Because one worth £1k might have a spell check?

Because one worth £1k might have a spell check?

True dat! ;)

I wouldn't go with AOL even if they gave me a free PS3.

i wouldnt drive a vectra no matter what!

anyway my current car is s**t i know that it cost £700 lol but my vx220, 2.4 accord, brabus roadster, 172 etc etc wernt

Vecta 2.2i SRI 55
just pulling your leg.....

just saying the laptop is not bad, and me personally doesn't have prob with the connection and never had. so let him make his own choice without everyone jumping on the **** off wagon

VX220 Turbo
24 month contract but there are buy out clauses in them was speaking to a mate last night he said he's not read into it much yet but thinks the buyout is about £70 so might be worth doing some sums to work out if you can make a profit on it