ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So this is gunna be abit love or hate

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
And i know half of you hate them anyway but here it is.

And did i F**k pay the £100 that k-tec want for them :p

311220071002.gif

Does anyone else think the front of the car looks bent?

Dynamique+ 1.4
pretty positive feedback so far
Mate see if i care, i got them for way less than half of the RRP on K-tec so i honestly couldnt give a flying F**k.

Thing is with this site, people see one thing n think omg if i dont agree with all the UBER people then i wont be cool and thus just follow the sheep.

Ive spent long enuff on this site browsing through and read enough threads to realise what its like.

Ill use it for info now and then as its useful to have but apart from that its null and void.

Thanks for your time.

Oh and have a good new year

pretty positive feedback so far
Mate see if i care, i got them for way less than half of the RRP on K-tec so i honestly couldnt give a flying F**k.

Thing is with this site, people see one thing n think omg if i dont agree with all the UBER people then i wont be cool and thus just follow the sheep.

Ive spent long enuff on this site browsing through and read enough threads to realise what its like.

Ill use it for info now and then as its useful to have but apart from that its null and void.

Thanks for your time.

Oh and have a good new year

It looks guff tbh.