ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So what if im a *****...

Megane 225 F1
.....I was bored

In and around Westbury. Used my lumix digital camera. Really want a SLR but no monies for one for a while :(

It will be on coilovers very very soon :D

Comments please :D

P1000297.jpg

P1000296.jpg

P1000304.jpg

P1000301.jpg

P1000299.jpg

P1000308.jpg

P1000312.jpg

P1000304-1.jpg

P1000309.jpg

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Can't put my finger on why, but looks a lot nicer than most other non-sports. Looks good mate.

Megane 225 F1
Someone should be comin to buy them saturday ;) cant have them in the house as the cats would eat them lol.

I do have a job, but yesterday was meant to be college but i didnt wake up in time and felt s**t and couldnt be f**ked lol.

TT: its a prospeed custom stainless steel cat back. I really recomend them.

Nick: i dont have any tyre shine at the moment :(

Cheers for comments guys.

Megane 225 F1
Its a prospeed exhaust. 3.5 inch slash cut into bumper catback system :) for any exhaust i will go there everytime

cheers :)

Megane 225 F1
sounds good what you doing to the interior

1044c9a1.jpg

P1000293.jpg

So far its just buckets, white dash inserts and gear knob insert and rear seats removed. Not going to do anything else with it.

Ah seen this somewhere before;)

Great pics buddy nice scenery too

Really? Where you seen the pics before then bud ;) ? I went around the ghetto of westbury and found some of my fav locations.

Megane 225 F1
Yh they are 15s. I cant remember the offset. Got them from k-tec and thingy told me the correct offset that i need.