ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sods Law strikes - not a happy bunny

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
Well to say I'm mightily pissed off is quite an understatement :mad:

You'll need the full story, basically my driveway is a bit full as I've got a megane 225 in a million pieces on axle stands waiting for parts :rolleyes:

I can usually pretty much squeeze 5 cars on the drive & in the garage, but because of this megane not being able to move atm and all the bits for it in the garage, added to my night shifts and my housemates cars, there's no room for my valver, so this morning after work she was parked on the street.

I had her parked up on the kerb though, ie completely off the road. There's a big patch of grass b4 the pavement, so she's off the road, on the grass & ever so slightly on the pavement, nicely out of the way of all the useless fuckwits that drive on my street.......or so I thought

About to get in the car to go to work tonight and I see a long blue/white mark down the front wing & bumper :shock: I rub away the paint & I've got a stupidly deep scratch about 8 inches long down the drivers front wing :mad:

So some C U N T has managed to scrape along the side of my car while it wasn't even on the road, ruined the mint front wing that was only re-painted before christmas and just fucked off without so much as a note or a knock on the door.

MK2 Clio 172 with Re
That's awful...it was probably brainless little sh*ts that have nothing better to do!!! Hope you get it sorted.

Clio 182FF
I have found the more careful you are the more likely it is your car gets ruined by some knobhead. I know how you feel matey.

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
prob a kid on its bike albeit still very annoying

I think it's definately some kind of motor vehicle because of the paint left on my car and it was on the side facing into the road.

I'll be having a look around on my street when I finish work in the morning to see if anyones car's got scuffs but I seriously doubt I'll find the culprit :dapprove: