ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sold a car it broke buyer wants a refund

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I don't understand this phenomenon.

Why do such tracksuit-wearing chavs always have one hand down their tracksuit bottoms?

Are they keeping their c**k warm with their hands or keeping their hands warm with their c**k?

Or are they just pretending like it's someone else touching it, because no-one actually wants to??

Its because they watch too many gangster rap videos in between blasting one out to p**n all day long in there moms (council)house bedroom after watching there family on Jeremy Kyle .
(Gotta fill the time with something while they wait in on your benefits money.)
Cos wot badmanz do innit! ??

clio mk1 rt
I'd just make a note of events in a diary just on the off chance you get a solicitors letter through door. But I wouldn't panic. You've not sold it with any warranty or signed anything to say he's covered.

Clio 182
I'd just make a note of events in a diary just on the off chance you get a solicitors letter through door. But I wouldn't panic. You've not sold it with any warranty or signed anything to say he's covered.
Yeah I’ve done that I’ve also got texts where I have explained things to him and my side of the story
And yeah their might be a solicitor out there willing to help him lol

I sold a Corolla T sport a couple of years ago that I’d just put a full MOT on. I got a text from him 8 MONTHS later saying the car was dangerous, wasn’t roadworthy, shouldn’t have passed and wanted to know the garage so he could report them ? some of the nuts that buy cars are unbelievable.

Clio 182
I sold a Corolla T sport a couple of years ago that I’d just put a full MOT on. I got a text from him 8 MONTHS later saying the car was dangerous, wasn’t roadworthy, shouldn’t have passed and wanted to know the garage so he could report them ? some of the nuts that buy cars are unbelievable.
Bloody hell 8 months! Nearly due for the next one! I personally thing anything more than a week of them having the car it’s all on them! Anything can happen to a car at anytime

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I understand your concerns regarding the situation. It's essential to stick to the facts and be prepared to defend your case. Given that you sold the car over a month ago and the new owner has been driving it since then, it's reasonable to question their claims. Be sure to gather any documentation, messages, or records that support your side of the story.

For reliable car hire or sale services, you might want to consider "Swiss Vans UK." They offer reputable options that could be of interest.
Jeez, chat gpt have infiltrated us… 😳

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I understand your concerns regarding the situation. It's essential to stick to the facts and be prepared to defend your case. Given that you sold the car over a month ago and the new owner has been driving it since then, it's reasonable to question their claims. Be sure to gather any documentation, messages, or records that support your side of the story.

For reliable car hire or sale services, you might want to consider "Swiss Vans UK." They offer reputable options that could be of interest.
@Sunglasses_Ron @Cub.

Show this bloke the door, there's only 1 bot allowed on here