ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sold clio for corsa

clio billabong 1.2 16v
well i kept my clio for 3 months and decided due to the uch been faulty and wanting to go back to a vauxhall i would sell the car as my grandad has given me his corsa instead i still miss my clio though just wish it hadnt of gone faulty :( well heres a couple of pics let me know what you guys think

before been lowered

ve250.jpg

6p00mr.jpg

after been lowered 40mm on apex springs

334hf0h.jpg

Cant stand the feel of the corsa's learnt to drive in one and have driven a mates... just cannot get to like them

Does look quite smart lowered though

clio billabong 1.2 16v
yer i guess its personall opinion ive had a few people tell me they dont like vauxhalls but i really like them ive always been a fan of them

Ibiza Cupra 180
Like a lot of people, I learnt to drive in one of these and loved it, would have a Vxr if I could insure one :p

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Cant stand the feel of the corsa's learnt to drive in one and have driven a mates... just cannot get to like them

Does look quite smart lowered though

LOL I learnt in a diesel one. Horrid thing to drive. Gear stick was the size of a small planet.

Still, the car looks tidy mate! Hope you enjoy :)

clio billabong 1.2 16v
Ok for free.

Dont go spending thousands on it.

haha yer ill try not spending too much but sometimes you just see things and end up buying it hopefully in the near future i will be going to get a vxr but need to save the funds first and cheers for rest of comments guys :)