ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sold My Clio, Replacement's Here!

ok so an update for today (15-11-2007) ended up vti front seats were dry quicker than expected, so i got to work. only had phone till i got home so pics not that great
took out the drivers seat

the 2 seats together

then in goes my 4gauge power cable, through the grommit to the engine bay, figured it'd be easier doing it now rather than with a seat in my way

then once it was all hidden under the plastic along the door i took out the passenger seat

then had a cup of tea and left them like this for about 20 minutes

in goes the passenger seat

then the drivers seat

and then washed for the first time since i picked it up

seats are so comfey :D

16-11-2007
wind deflectors and type-r style grill arrived today, fitted them.

so here's the wind deflectors, the £17 quid ones from germany on ebay with like £12 postage.

the window before

and after fitment

then the original grill

the new and the standard grill

fitting it

the end result

16-11-2007
ok so i ended up breaking the bank a little as i really wanted alloys and my mate had these set of 17's for sale with good tyres, they are off an mg however fit straight onto my car, they will do until i get my proper set of wheels next year
i'm considering coating these black or white
anyway they got me off the steelies so i'm happy.
also put a splitter on the front bumper, wonder if anyone knows what it's from....:D
only a temp till i can afford a lip kit!
pics...

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
lol that pic minds me of last year in my "carpark days" when we all had the same sidelight bulbs lol

looks 10x better with the new grill mate, as said B16......

K20 eg 217 whp.
buy some coilovers mate you wont regret it!

heres my civic so far....

100_1357.jpg