ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Solid top mounts

Clio 172 cup
Will the pure Motorsport or kings north solid top mounts fit in the same 3 holes drilled for the ktr mounts ?

Clio 172 cup
I'd be intrigued to know this too.
Ye I don't want to drill more holes lol and ruin the strength of the turret , can't believe how shocking these ktr mounts are been on the car 3 weeks and one side is knackered already , wish me luck trying to get my money back now they're scratched

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
You'd be better off selling them second hand bud.

I removed mine and have elongated holes (done previously before I bought it) so I put standard ones on but unsure if there knackered too. Did think about PMS ones.

It does look like the bolt holes are the same and I'm sure I read that someone else did it with no issues.

Clio 172 cup
I can jack mine up grab the wheel push it up and down and you can see the rose joint in the mount moving up and down , I could prob get replacements under warranty from ktec but don't have much faith in them lasting another few weeks before they bugger up again