ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some 1 smashed my mirror

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
came out work yesterday to find some wee ***** had eather kicked my wing mirror or hit it with a car/door.

was pretty windy so think someones door must have caught the wind but still no excuse for not reporting it. the glass was hanging out dangling by the wires so i pushed it back in and it clicked in then i noticed the crack right down it!

any 1 know what needs replaced, just the glass or the full mirror? im not sticking one of these fake class cover things over it that halfords sell as ill lose the use of the heated mirror and use them quite a bit in winter.

anyone got any idea on prices and is this illegal to drive with it like that?

New mirror is around £40 I think. PM leeshez he had to buy 1 recently. If the rest of the mirror works id have thought u could just replace the glass but dunno.

ph1 172 / r1 mini project
i had exactly the same thing done to my car 3 wks ago, popped into pub for a drink, came out 30mins later to find wing mirror hanging down by the motor wire. luckily it was caught on cctv, sum bird apparently! ive got a replacement mirror for £40 from a place out the yellow pages....