ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some C*ck in a white van....

No more clio's for me!
Has dented my drivers side rear quarter panel by openning his door on to it!!!!!

T'was the last space (with a reasonable distance to the front door) of the hotel last night...i left him plenty of room on purpose cos i knew something like this was bound to happen, but neither the less, the c0ck who drives it still managed to smack his door into my car!! :mad:

Thats parking dent numero 4!! :mad:

Golf R/Leon FR
if your certain it was him did you get his reg plate??

sorry to hear it fella, people arent having much look with dents, scratches lately.

hope you get it sorted

No more clio's for me!
Garf172 said:
if your certain it was him did you get his reg plate??

sorry to hear it fella, people arent having much look with dents, scratches lately.

hope you get it sorted

Didn't get a chance to get the reg or the company name on the side of van :(. It was deffo him as the morning dew on my car had been wiped off over the mentioned area!!! :mad:

RS 200
Any CCTV at the hotel so you can see who the company was if it was on the side of the van, or even get the reg plate?

Thoughtless fools.

Chris

172 Cup
i have had 2 in the last 2 weeks! i really wish i didnt give a sh1t about my car sometimes! i just feel like buying a sh1tter and parking where i want!

thats a bit pooey! kill all white van men!

my car was 12 hours old MINT like 3 miles on the clock, parked next my m8s 172..... kid slams the 172 door straight into my passenger door full force with me watching.... it was worse than a toe to the balls.

172 Cup
lambo182 said:
thats a bit pooey! kill all white van men!

my car was 12 hours old MINT like 3 miles on the clock, parked next my m8s 172..... kid slams the 172 door straight into my passenger door full force with me watching.... it was worse than a toe to the balls.

i would of gone all lock stock on him and stuck his head in the door!

:( it's happening a lot at the moment.

I'm convinced mine happened at work (must take note who is parking next to me!) :mad:

Mini Cooper S sport
I've got one from a supermarket..if I'd seen them do it...:mad:

None of the damage to my car was done by me, that's the most gutting thing - the only thing I can't blame anyone for is the stone chips!

black golf v6 4 motion
what i do when parking in parking spaces is take the reg of cars either side of me so if any damage i have there details

Vee dub
lol can't be serious? fook doing that each time I park! ^^

I just park mileage away from everyone! :approve:

Mini Cooper S sport
geordieclio said:
what i do when parking in parking spaces is take the reg of cars either side of me so if any damage i have there details

But unless you actually saw them damage your car you'd have a hard time proving it..even then, it's your word against theirs.

I just park in corners where possible, as far away from the next car as I can.

Ad

MK2 FRS
it is s**t when people dont give a toss about other people's property.

Couldnt be arsed writing reg's down, bit extreme!!!

HBB

G81 M3 Touring & A35
It doesn't matter what I do. Everytime I wash the bloody car I've got another car park dent or scuff on one of the bumpers from someone hitting it. Driving me mad now.

4 months =

1x scrape and dent down passenger side rear wing and door,
1x scuffs all over passenger side front bumper, wing, headlight unit,
1x dodgy big scratch on door by window (looks like someone tried to jam something in the window!)
6x separate occassion scuffs on both bumpers,
too many to count x dents from other people's doors,

People just don't care about the little clio.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
C0CK!!! The hotel should have CCTV, so have them check.

Gutted for you mate. It seems like loads of RS's are getting banged into.

Tyson.

Golf R/Leon FR
im in the same boat, ive had someone scratch my rear bumper twice in the last 2 wks, rear needs whole respray.

TDI tyre shreader
I keep noticing lots of new damage on mine at the moment i think its cos the local safeway turned to a morrisons and is now full of stupid old coffin dodgers who should all be in a home sucking on polydent

Renault clio RSi 1.6 16v
Ali said:
I've got 4 too! LOL

I've just bought one with 4 'dints' lol must be a Renault thing! Didnt put me off the car though! I'll prob get dent devils out, they usually charge £15per smallish dent.

182 Cup, (2nd one)
I tend to park in the middle of two spaces with as far away as possible from anyone.
i usually get pople looking at me thinking "typical women can't park to save her life". "Look at her taking up two spaces"
Little do they know it cos of c***s like them i am parking like that LOL.
given me a year free of dinks on my door

ive had loads of agro off other drivers for doing that, even been threatened with the police, anyone know where i stand with the law by doing this.

its the only way to avoid the annoying dinks tho
i find they show up more tho cus its a black car.
:( does my bloody fruit in

172 Cup, Clio 197
KROOZMIDZ.STAFF said:
ive had loads of agro off other drivers for doing that, even been threatened with the police, anyone know where i stand with the law by doing this.

its the only way to avoid the annoying dinks tho
i find they show up more tho cus its a black car.
:( does my bloody fruit in

If you pay for two tickets what can they do? :D

leekirlew said:
If you pay for two tickets what can they do? :D

true true, never thought of that, for the sake of an extra 20p.

came back to the car the other day to find a golfball size dent and alot of white paint, not good seeing as my car is black, lol

i thought it had taken it down to the primer but tried t cutting it yesterday and luckily its all come off, just have yet another dent to the collection.

im going to put dentmaster on speed dial i think

Chocolate Bar™
unlucky matey, never park by vans, thats the rule ;)

should be able to sort it though :)

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
My general rule for parking in car parks is, to 'try' and always park next to the newest, posh cars you can find, generally means they will be very careful when getting back into theirs as they don't want 'theirs' damaged. The other thing I try to do is see if I can park in the disabled space at supermarkets (I am disabled but refuse to get a badge, don't like lables, if you know what I mean) they have large spaces with plenty of room for people getting in and out of their cars, thus preventing door to door dents. The only problem then being the wayward trollies that roll accross the carpark. I now have a very small (fortunately) trolley dent in the drivers door. I really can't see any other way around it, it's sooooo annoying!

Clown Car
DynamiqueDebz said:
My general rule for parking in car parks is, to 'try' and always park next to the newest, posh cars you can find, generally means they will be very careful when getting back into theirs as they don't want 'theirs' damaged.

That used to be my theory aswell, but i still managed to find 2 dents in my car, you will still get c***s in new cars that do not give a shite, as i have seen them.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Mark5290 said:
That used to be my theory aswell, but i still managed to find 2 dents in my car, you will still get c**ks in new cars that do not give a sh*te, as i have seen them.

Sounds like I have been pretty lucky so far then, hope it stays that way too ~Touches wood~