ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Changes! What do you think?

1.6 16v
Silverversions

148-SMALL.jpg

149-SMALL.jpg

and 172 16" wheels

150-SMALL.jpg

Steve

renault clio
Steve! you legend! you have finally got some!..now go ALL WHITE! including the renault diamonds on the wheels!!! Do it! looking good buddy!:D

1.6 16v
Steve! you legend! you have finally got some!..now go ALL WHITE! including the renault diamonds on the wheels!!! Do it! looking good buddy!:D

Pm'd

Did you need spacers when you fitted your 172 wheels??

Not going white before FCS now!

Steve

1.6 16v
Looks nice mate! Exhaust hangs a bit too low for my liking but each to their own :)

I was just about to pm you lol

Took car to garage and they cleaned my ABS sensor and put it back and the problem seems to have gone away. Lets hope it stays that way. Cheers for all your help.

Yeah i dont like the exhaust either and its the highest i can get it :(, but cant justify changing because its not broke lol

Steve

Chelsea tractor
Looks nice mate! Exhaust hangs a bit too low for my liking but each to their own :)

I was just about to pm you lol

Took car to garage and they cleaned my ABS sensor and put it back and the problem seems to have gone away. Lets hope it stays that way. Cheers for all your help.

Yeah i dont like the exhaust either and its the highest i can get it :(, but cant justify changing because its not broke lol

Steve
Lol no worries :) You solved yours easier than mine then!

What about finding a cheap replacement bumper from a scrappy and cutting out a hole for it?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
very nice fella

i've never been keen on those exhausts, but the rest of it looks amazing

top work

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I have the same exhaust but cut into the bumper, it looks about half the size!!

Also a Ph2 172 rear bumper wouldnt go a miss ;)

Apart from the exhaust, looks good.

Clio 1.2 8V Authentique
Gash exhaust and rear window stickers, keep it suttle. The reg plate is pritty in your face as well.