ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some different clios

NA SILVER

THERE WAS A NICE ONE IN MY M8S COPY OF MAXPOWER ME THINKS PAGE 112 MIDDLE LEFT VE NICE FLIP PAINT AND ALL.

CHECK IT OUT.

JAMIE.

The purple one is basically how mine should look, hopefully but in a really bright yellow,some will love some will hate but that is how it goes!

the purple ones bad boy bonnet isnt even both sides.

Like the last one. Maybe coz its simular to mine ;) well same collour.

looks like one of those sturid nova/corsa front bumpers that are about 2 times bigger than the car! looks well tacky

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

the purple one is a good colour, i just hate it when people have big bumbers that dont actually tie in with anything else on the car, looks stupid. Whack some veilside supra skirts on and you might get away with it. The yellow one, i was cringing when i saw the RGM grille all squashed, im glad im spending the time second time round to get a perfect fit on mine.

Um yea coolsport is right

If I had the cash I would get the following kit.

That front bumper that is on the purple one, think it is of a celcia???

Skirts - veilside supra skirts

Rear - K tech rear bumper that is for a R5

Bonnet Evo vent a a bad boy bonnet

Completey smoothed

And you need big wheels with something like this so 18s of 19s

But like I said if I had the cash

Mel, that yellow clio you saw in Chelmsford last night was no doubt "Rainer/Rayner"!?!?s clio RSi - fresh from Craigs (Blade Streetmods) workshop!! :D

Ive only had a passing glimpse of it so far but ive heard some very good things about it!

As for those clios Rob...

The purple one - yuk!! ITS FRENCH NOT JAPANESE!!! ;)

The goldy ones front bumper is sh*t! Isnt it meant to be on a mk2 clio!?

The silver one is...not as sh*t as the others! :cry:

I gotta admit, I hate them all. I prefer cars to be subtle and they just look really tacky, my personal opinion though, we are all different.

The purple one is the worst by far tho. Agree with how G13NN X rated it.

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

Good god.......what a foul bunch of cars.

Apologies to whoever owns them, but theyre pretty ridiculous.

However, each to their own.