ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Fcuker’s scratched my new car!

A black one

Im livid! Ive only had the car 3 weeks, and today I came back to the car after leaving it parked in the street for 45 mins, and some ass-master has put a 6 inch long 1/2 deep scratch on my bumber (front, drivers side) sheering off a layer of plastic - now its just a melted, scraped, scratched scar on my brand new motor!

Ive only just passed my test & even I have managed not to hit anything or anyone so far - why do some people have no respect for other peoples property!?

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

dk

911 GTS Cab

sorry to hear that mate, unfortunately it has happened to us all at some point, most people just dont have the same respect for cars as we do!

clio 172 ph2 02 reg

tw*ts, although mate, dont go along thinking its going to happen every 3 weeks, you just had a bit of bad luck. Hopefully you will noot have any more incidents like this for a while.

i know how you feel mate,
i had my valver done by some f*ckwit, i guessed they did it as it looked good, so they thought yeah well ruin it, mine wernt even a new car..

so i guess your gutted mate.

A black one

Yeah I was expecting a few scrapes at some point TBH, but I thought it would be me doing the damage through inexperience, not some other moron! Ho-hum.

Just been washing the GFs Saxo this evening and shes got loads of random scrapes poor girl, maybe I just live in a town full of drunks!

I was sat in a car park waiting for my wife when an old women in a crap old skoda started to back out of a space opp from me, she turned the wheel to the left far to soon and her front end swung across to the right and started to scrape down the side of the car parked next to her.

I flashed my lights and sounded my horn but she just kept backing up and scraping down the cars side untill she almost ripped the rear bumper off.

Then she just drove off.

I took her number and waited untill the owner came back, he was distrught untill I got out and took the details over to him..... and at least he managed to get it fixed of her insurance.

Some drivers are just to bad to be allowed in a car.

Simon.

Saw a car whack another one in a car park one day

Left details of the offending car on the windscreen and my number if they needed a witness to it.

Had a phone call later with a very grateful lady ...turns out it was her hubbys car and he would have been well pissed otherwise..

I just hope if someone does it to my car they will do the same.

Had mine 2 months now and no dings in the door or any other damage..i figure thats a miracle nowadays considering the zero respect many people have for others property