ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some for the Horsey folk!

If any - lol

3671001073_dc505336f7_b.png

3671806486_83633a5ac1_b.png

3671804666_e1bed5a3be_b.png

3670994529_f2b29efe29_b.png

3671803032_f8998c507b_b.png

182 has now gone!
He is lovely.. My friends horse was scared of dogs, cows and man hole covers! wasnt fun when we out on the downs and the cows were out!!!! got thrown off many times...

lol - I was meant to go to the Downs last weekend but we had slight lorry issues!! When he was younger and I didnt have him on loan Will ran away from cows, so I guess I have that to look forward to when we go there!!

Dynamique Flamer
Lovely hors how big does he jump? Need to get some photos of me jumping to, I only seem to get ones of my horse going sideways when she is being naughty LOL

He is in his first year of competing and that was Novice 1 day eventing at Borde Hill last weekend which was only 3ft, anything smaller and he gets very lazy! Not sure what his max is as he is jumping top hole fences at home as our jumps are not as high as the ones at shows - about 4ft ish I think.

Couple more of the day inc dressage and show jumping.

harvey1cs.jpg

harvey6cs.jpg

harvey10cs.jpg

harvey3cs.jpg

Last edited:
  Dynamique Flamer
Shes awful i am either rearing going backwards or sideways :rolleyes:

Occasionally she goes forward and we jump and stuff she has won money jumping BSJA before i had her but they blew her brains too young and she is just got the hang of being a normal horse now after about 6 years! About time ;)