ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Gallardo Pics..

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Epic Justin, fair play to you!I'm with Ali on the wheels, keep them silver IMO.

172 cup
800px-Lamborghini_Gallardo_British_police_2.jpg

DCi 100
How old are you if you don't mind me asking Justin?

It's crazy that you can afford such a beauty of a machine, as said in the thread, it's just a dream for 99.999% of people :/

I bet you won't have a day when starting the ignition doesn't give you a smile.

clio
Beautiful car justin, and only 22 welcome to the goodlife!!! that feeling will never ever wear off, you can hear the sound of one coming from streets of, music to the ears!!!

DCi 100
Jesus 22, would think the insurance is competing with the cost of the car :O

Don't think anyones asked this yet but, you slept in it yet? :p

tiTTy & SV650
superb, good effort Justin I mind when I first met you you'd just got your first new car lol a 182 cup to this in a few years - belter!

Flame Red Delight
need a see this thing likes, believe you live pretty close to me aswell ;) you must be doing well for yourself anyways

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
22 and that car is incredible hats off to you your doing somthing right. im 24 with a 1500 mk1 and living at home lmao

Integra Type-R DC2
Decking a lambo and sticking some camber on the back... Youd be a proper hero if you did Justin. Just so you know. ;)

astra coupe on coilovers
i seen a galado today withblack rims and the centre cap was the same couler as the car looked lush tbh :)

clio mk2
You not bought that Capristo yet???

A sample for you...

[youtube]Hn5m7VYVUxY[/youtube]

[youtube]N34bPWXyyfY[/youtube]

Kreissieg maybe...

[youtube]ybotlWBAt-s[/youtube]
SWEET JESUS! that Kreissieg sounds like a WW2 Air Raid Siren! SWEET

clio mk2
dont do anything that cant be reversed when you come to sell it. if your only keeping it for a year or so, then condition & resale value is more of a priority.

The silver wheels look mint mate, the black do too but there's something about the silver ones that I like a lot more.