ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some little intelligent person has keyed my car...

well come out of the house wednesday morning to find a 3foot long key scratch.

its fairly deep in places and looks like a touch up will do the job. im taking it down my brother in-laws work shop for a Proper professional buff soon. will this take most of it out?

would it be easy to do it myself? if so what should i look into using if i do decide to have a go.

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Re: Some little B****** has key'd my car...

Some t**ts did every car up my road a few weeks back, lucky mine lives in garage.

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6

Oh yeh I would get it done professionally to be honest

106 GTi

:(

A polish alone unfortunatley will not do anything for a deep scratch. Touch up paint, a wet sand and machine polish may sort it.

just as i thought. shouldnt be to much hassle i hope. ive got my brother in-law who does it so will take it to him.

cheers everyone

S-Max

Scum of the earth these people. Nearly as bad as a terrorist!

yeah tell me about it. i felt so sick considering ive only had it a couple of months. wish i knew who it was!!

S-Max

There's no need for it, someone works hard to buy and maintain a car & just for fun some little shite with a tiny penis decides to key the damn thing!

If I ever saw someone doing it I would slap the little b*****d!

oh belive me if i found anyone doing it i think i would go alot further than slapping them. make there doctor or face surgeon a very rich bloke.

dont get me wrong im not a nasty guy i just hate little scum bags and my car has had plenty of hours spent polishing and taking care of it.

M

mini-valver

I had a upside down smily face on my bonnet, right to the metal. Think they used a penny as it was like 5mm wide and from headlight to headlight, got the money of the scrote and my mate wee'd on him, lol

M

mini-valver

Yeah i laughed so hard, justice and karma are great! Little scrotes, just jealous!