ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some little Pikey...

Elise S1 B&C 140
... Bast*rd has stubbed what looks like a whole pack of ciggys out on the roof of my car.

Just been to get ma luch ( Meatball Sub :approve:) and come back to find it covered if fag ash and fag ends. :mad:

Id Just cleaned it aswell Chavvy C-units

Pikey F*ckers, ill kill them if i catch them, probably the same person that scratched the f*ck out of the spoiler a few weeks back (no it didnt polish out).

sorry no pics as have no cameral and phone camera is foooooked

Doesnt look like its damaged the paint this time it just needs a clean

People that damage other peoples property are the scum of the earth and need to be shot the sad pr*cks

........ and relax

Monaco RS Clio 172
honestly mate

park there again tomorrow, walk off to get your lunch, but wait around the corner, even if it means standing there 20 mins

I'd do it to catch them

when you do mate.. seriously... I'd REALLY hurt them quite badly for that...

light a cigarette, stub it out on his arm, do it as many times as he did to your roof + 1, working your way from arm to neck to face to forehead

oh and do one on the inside of his arm too

that'll hurt

if you have pliers handy consider removing his finger nails with it, or at least 7/10

people who do this s**t piss me off SO much if it happens to me again I am actually going to end up resorting to violence of the highest order.

ass wipes.

/end of rant/

Renaultsport 200
omg another one.

The problem here is you never catch them! If on the off chance you do though mate, make him sore, very very sore.

ur megane r26
agreed with the above comments, complete jealousy, whatever you do though if you catch them in the act dont shout at them, just walk up to them and smack them round the back of the head as hard as poss. will put them on the floor then kick the living shite out of the scumbags

RB 197
... Bast*rd has stubbed what looks like a whole pack of ciggys out on the roof of my car.

Just been to get ma luch ( Meatball Sub :approve:) and come back to find it covered if fag ash and fag ends. :mad:

Id Just cleaned it aswell Chavvy C-units

Pikey F*ckers, ill kill them if i catch them, probably the same person that scratched the f*ck out of the spoiler a few weeks back (no it didnt polish out).

sorry no pics as have no cameral and phone camera is foooooked

Doesnt look like its damaged the paint this time it just needs a clean

People that damage other peoples property are the scum of the earth and need to be shot the sad pr*cks

........ and relax

On a more positive note, just think he'll be using scruffy public transport for probably the majority of his life.

320d
Maybe they emptied an ashtray onto it. Tbh knowone would waste a full pack of fags on nothing.

Its annoying but it will wash off no problem.