ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some mad offers on Steam at the minute....

Steam is just f**king awesome. Period.

The best thing that ever happened to PC gaming. All hail Valve. I wish they'd hurry up and continue the Half-Life series though. C*nts.

Steam is just f**king awesome. Period.

The best thing that ever happened to PC gaming. All hail Valve. I wish they'd hurry up and continue the Half-Life series though. C*nts.

It really is awesomecakes. Amazing how much its come along from the beta days when CS 1.6 beta hit the scene. I remember the friends thing being down for about 12 months and constant issues with trying to get onto the steam network. All worth it for my SteamID though :cool:

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
cheers Darren, just bought Bad Company 2 as well, I've got it already on 360 but want it for the PC also.

mx5 & 172
i got BC2 in a box from the shop so it's not on my steam account - will i be able to get vietnam from steam or do i have to get bumraped by EA ?

FormulaFord Ecoboost
i got BC2 in a box from the shop so it's not on my steam account - will i be able to get vietnam from steam or do i have to get bumraped by EA ?

I just bought it from EA as I had a 'boxed' BFBC2. it's the same price £9.99 plus I got that extra weapons pack for £3.99 as well, again same price as Steam.

F82 M4
It really is awesomecakes. Amazing how much its come along from the beta days when CS 1.6 beta hit the scene. I remember the friends thing being down for about 12 months and constant issues with trying to get onto the steam network. All worth it for my SteamID though :cool:

Sell it tbh. I had a 4 digit account and got about £80 for it a few years ago, only had CS on it aswell. Sold it, took out a new account and bought a s**t load of new games. You would get quite alot for a 4 digit account now I would think.

Giulietta 940
Picked up Arkham Asylum for like £7 or something. No doubt next week it will be £1.

Waiting for MoH to be discounted... And BLOPs, so my friend can finally buy it.

You got BLOPs yet, Darren? After the updates (fixing crashes etc.) I'm loving it :)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Picked up Arkham Asylum for like £7 or something. No doubt next week it will be £1.

Waiting for MoH to be discounted... And BLOPs, so my friend can finally buy it.

You got BLOPs yet, Darren? After the updates (fixing crashes etc.) I'm loving it :)

Yes m8. I still keep trying to force myself to like it online, but it's bloody tough going. I much, much prefer the way the likes of BC2 plays online.

D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Star Wars Republic Commando is at £3.49. If you've never played this before, I implore anyone who likes a short but sweet FPS game with some cracking dialogue to buy this. :approve:

D.

Evo 8 MR
Bought Just Cause 2 for a fiver.

I need to be careful how much I'm downloading here, don't wanna get my internet bottlenecked by abusing the fair usage policy lol.

If they do, my excuse is Steam have too many good offers to pass up.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Bought Just Cause 2 for a fiver.

I need to be careful how much I'm downloading here, don't wanna get my internet bottlenecked by abusing the fair usage policy lol.

If they do, my excuse is Steam have too many good offers to pass up.

Lol - me too. I hope its better than the first game as that was utter turd....

D.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Just bought Wings Of Prey, seems a good buy for £4.

Vietnam sorted itself out in the end after many attempts.