ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some maniac's vid

artic blue 182 Cup
Just "found this"...;)
I think it is a 182 cup :evil: :rasp:

th_01f367d7.gif

M140i/Orange 182
nutter! kool vid though...i thought it was a closed road until another car appeared on the other side!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Because it's so slow.... lol it goes sideways at one point... must be a 1.2 16v..

I'm guessing it's a camera phone held on with some gaffa tape... Not so hard to replicate. I left my phone on the ground doing flybys last year, unfortunately a range rover came along, luckily it didn't crush it, but it did get close enough to send the phone flying in the gust of wind it brought with it.

artic blue 182 Cup
actually its me in my 182:eek: , and not at all slow up till 3th gear till 7k and some of 4th sometimes...speed is camera fault! I just thought the same when I saw it...I was really pushing...at least all the shitty pirelli Pzero Neros could perform(not a s**t though...)... the camera (held with a plastic-self strangling-joint...dunno the word in english m8s... sorry) is a piece of s**t just as big as the tyres:mad: ...thats why I use it for this purposes:rasp: ... oh and, handbrake turns, they are shity too,:eek: but just did them for fun though!!:cool: :D

two scary bits...:S just after the two first hairpins u may hear some screeching and violent lateral movement... I was trying to evade a Passat cruising in the middle of a road(!!!) which barely is as wide as both cars... and I was doing some speed... if you really take a close look, you can see just a bit of the VW...
the second one was when I was horning another fuckin-in-the-middle-of-my-way-cruiser-grandpa... on both moments I really thought that was it... s**t... afterwards no more mental driving...:dead:

had fun though:evil: ...

A couple of pictures...(note: LHD in Spain;) )

4cf3b71d.gif

df56985e.gif

Nippy white cup
I think it`s because he is sliding round the bend m8....probably looks low as f**k on the other side

Chris

artic blue 182 Cup
Frasers Cup said:
I'll give you two months until you either write off your car or kill somone!!

32k miles done by now and counting... hope u're wrong anyway...

thx for the good comments...

not really that high, the springs and suspenssion its OE(cup chassis...), but those turinis make the optical effect of being higher than standard... and obviously the other way round should be quite "low"... a bit like this...;)

3170274a.gif

66a4fafd.gif

f8d07844.gif

56d6a606.gif

142a5840.gif

cheers!

172 Cup
Are headlight washers an optional extra on the 182 in spain and did you get the car with the speedline turini's?

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
that sounds great but your a nutter dude! Came pretty close to the first car ;) good driving but also mad driving! take it easy ;) lol

artic blue 182 Cup
ajketley, I'll try to relax m8, you have a point!

Hoggaz, the 182 cup has the same plastic covers on the headwashers as you do, but they differ on not being painted... thought this was the same for every 182 cup...
Ooh and by the way... they are called "Renaultsport Clio Team" here instead of "Renaultsport Clio 182 Cup", since nobody calls them for the "claimed" ps... and the name cup has never been used here... the 172 cup was called "Renaultsport Clio S" (blue ones) and "Sport Light" (silver with A/A some) the others, and "Ragnotti" (blues) and "PS2"(silver) in france ;)

And about the turinis... I asked here for the number reference and talked through a renault dealer with france to import them and, as far as I now, these are the first antracite turinis in Spain... not to mention, the ones from a Trophy... but there's an extended rumour about a son of a main renault dealer who also brought one from Dieppe (Switzerland spec though), but no one has seen it yet... son can't prove it ;)

Cheers!

artic blue 182 Cup
dunno what u mean with that polarbert.. it is that colour and cup version...

here's a pic of how the camera was holding... the wholes in the black piece were made by me, with aluminium tubes to refrigerate the brake discs... they do work and are awesomely discreet... and no need to lose the foglamps! :D

7d025d29.gif

Yamaha R6
Decent photo's those.. How the 182 cup should be!..

Liiiiiiiking the video.. I'm half spaniard half loco too. :evil:

Golf GTD
looks like a great road to drive on, altho im guessing its on the side of a mountain? dont wanna make a mistake there :S

artic blue 182 Cup
polarbert said:
I just meant that they don't do arctic blue cups over here, so thought it was cool.

don't they? :S ... now that's odd... anyway, we don't get the yellow sirius here too...
which w'd have been my choice, had I been given the oportunity...:mad:

Anyway, could anybody help me? next year I may go to study to liverpool, and I wanna have my car there, since I know I can't live without it for 6 months:dead: ...
which is the cheapest combination?, I live in the capital, Madrid(centered)
1. spain-france-frenchies' ferry,
2. spain-santander's/vitoria's ferry,
3. ... or any other?

Cheers lads;)!