ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some maniac's vid

Turbos.
It should be about 75 euros from Bilbao to Dover. Dover to Liverpool will take you a good few hours to drive...

Or you could do a road trip, taking coastal roads round France to Calais, then over to Dover.

Racing Blue 182
YoShImUrA said:
don't they? :S ... now that's odd... anyway, we don't get the yellow sirius here too...
which w'd have been my choice, had I been given the oportunity...:mad:

Anyway, could anybody help me? next year I may go to study to liverpool, and I wanna have my car there, since I know I can't live without it for 6 months:dead: ...
which is the cheapest combination?, I live in the capital, Madrid(centered)
1. spain-france-frenchies' ferry,
2. spain-santander's/vitoria's ferry,
3. ... or any other?

Cheers lads;)!
Glad your moving to liverpool, dont want you on the road near me ;)

Nice drving though and great wheels ;)

I guess this is nothing to do with your great driving

ff275b4a.gif

aba945c8.gif

Whosis this?
reventon.gif

Last edited:
  artic blue 182 Cup
those first two pics are mine, taken with my mobile phone..., I hit a barrier on the motorway doing 70 or something...sleepy morning fellas...:eek:... now, I admitted it, didn't I?:eek: ... just a few scratches that with a polish went practically off...but then again I wanted to fix those little "chips" from people parking alongside and opening their doors careleslessly(note the white spots) and refurbish my alloys.. really damaged by the fokin' kerbs...:mad:...
... and the second pic is not my car... take note of the colour, its a racing blue and non-cupped chassis, it was from somebody else which I just photographed, dunno him; but it IS a pic of my mobile... where did u get them?:rolleyes:

About the ferry, thanks for the advice anyway... 75€ for bringing the car along from bilbao to dover? now really, is it that cheap? couldn't find anything cheaper than 500€ on the internet:S

Last edited:
  Turbos.
YoShImUrA said:
About the ferry, thanks for the advice anyway... 75€ for bringing the car along from bilbao to dover? now really, is it that cheap? couldn't find anything cheaper than 500€ on the internet:S

According to P&O ferries that's what it costs...some day's its more expensive but not by much. Certainly not 500 euros.

Maybe try contacting them, http://www.poferries.com

As father and son....
car looks madly unbalanced going into most of those corners, you really would cut out the lateral movement if you got your limit points sorted a bit earlier but nice driving for the most part

artic blue 182 Cup
Hotshot said:
car looks madly unbalanced going into most of those corners, you really would cut out the lateral movement if you got your limit points sorted a bit earlier but nice driving for the most part

problems mainly where that I didn't know the road and my Pirelli Pzero Neros gripped as s**t, so couldn't count on them...

most proffesional opinion I've read by now;)