ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some more Impreza P1 Pics

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Took some new pictures of the P1 with my digital camera. Much better quality than my camera phone :)

DSC00517.jpg

DSC00530.jpg

DSC00531.jpg

DSC00532.jpg

DSC00534.jpg

DSC00536.jpg

DSC00535.jpg

DSC00537.jpg

Really pleased with it at the moment, sounds superb and looks tip top too :cool:

Still contemplating number plate position, but for now it'll do :)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
never been a fan of subarus but that looks the s**t to be fair mate, apart from the mud flaps it looks well good!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Cheers for the comments. I know not everyone likes them, but I wouldnt want any other car at the moment :)

never been a fan of subarus but that looks the s**t to be fair mate, apart from the mud flaps it looks well good!

I was dubious of the mudflaps at first, but in the flesh they are superb, and so they should be for the price of them! I was more worried about the look of the 22B bonnet vents than the flaps, but they've grown on me too.

Very amazing. where abouts were the photos taken?

In Whitehaven near the harbour :)

Fit....

Any of the driver??

lol Alan. Not this time ;)

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
22B vents look good mate plate position is A1 , have you got water spray on the FMIC , nice to see a proper P1 Neil:approve:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
:)

22B vents look good mate plate position is A1 , have you got water spray on the FMIC , nice to see a proper P1 Neil:approve:

Dont have water spray Gary. Had the setup on the TMIC but never fitted it. Might have a go with the FMIC, as its just really wiring a button in the cabin :)

Turbos.
I have a passionate hatred for mudflaps on road cars, but other than that it looks good! Those side repeaters are hooge!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Looks great

Like Tom, not sure about the 22b vents

Ditto. The general consensus was they looked better than the originals, and its all about individuality, but I have been considering putting the original vents back on for over 6 months now! lol :S

They do look much better in the metal/flesh, as do the mudflaps. Both of which I was dubious about.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
With ref to the front plate, have you thought about a sticker type plate, stuck on the bottom of the bumper facing the clouds....... sort of where the cut out is........sort of.......oh pish, i know what i mean........

Bit sunny for all the way oop there aint it? ;)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Going to try some different locations for the plate, if I can prize the f*cker off that is! lol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Looks in MINT condiction! Very smart! :D

Cheers dude. There isnt a thing out of place or mark on it :) If there ever is, it gets sorted right away. Which reminds me, I must get that rust, 4 dents and 8" long scratch removed from the rear arches... ;) Hehe...