ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some more of my old cars.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Horses for courses mate. You drove round in a corsa where as I'd rather bathe in my own vomit! Lol.

Sadly mate when you are staff for a vauxhall magazine, you have to have some vauxhalls, lol.

That said, I love the XE engine anyway and it sounded pretty epic on the throttle bodies with cams, so hateful though the handling was it was worth driving for the noise.

You do realise that there is an orion version of the clio that you could now own?

clio%20sedan.jpg

Its got you written all over it mate :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Dont even try and pretend that the "clio sedan" doesnt get both your inches twitching

Both?! If I've got an erection it won't twitch.

I'll update the thread later with some better cars. Even out the imbalance.

Anyway, I love your old 306, those wheels actually look sh*t hot on it :approve:

Any pics of your old Laguna on 18's ?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Love the old pics Daniel, and I love how you're so retarded you couldn't just lay them on a table and take a picture of the whole picture, rather than 40% your jeans :rasp:

Jesus f**k at the state of the first one, and then I proper LOL'd at young Ginger you looking all upset and s**t.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Anyway, I love your old 306, those wheels actually look sh*t hot on it :approve:

Any pics of your old Laguna on 18's ?

No! I was gutted. It had 18 inch tsw diablos on it, and was crammed with JL and Phoenix gold audio. Could shake a can of coke off the roof playing Daniel beddingfield! Lol!, that's how long ago it was!

I sold it to a technician at Renault who wrote it off shortly after his mate barfed over the back seats...

No! I was gutted. It had 18 inch tsw diablos on it, and was crammed with JL and Phoenix gold audio. Could shake a can of coke off the roof playing Daniel beddingfield! Lol!, that's how long ago it was!

I sold it to a technician at Renault who wrote it off shortly after his mate barfed over the back seats...
Ah man, I bet you're bloody gutted! I did lol @ the dudes mate barfing up in it, lol!!