ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some new pics of my BG 182

Black Gold Clio 182
Fit some new plates untill my private plate goes on, and gave it a good wash and polish yesterday for some pics, then realised the battery was dead on the camera, so charged it ready for today, and obviously it had to rain :lol:

DSC_0250.JPG

DSC_0251.JPG

DSC_0253.JPG

DSC_0254.JPG

DSC_0255.JPG

DSC_0258.JPG

DSC_0259.JPG

DSC_0260.JPG

DSC_0261.JPG

DSC_0266.JPG

DSC_0268.JPG

DSC_0269.JPG

DSC_0270.JPG

DSC_0271.JPG

DSC_0274.JPG

DSC_0275.JPG

DSC_0276.JPG

Few beading shots with the rain
DSC_0277.JPG

DSC_0278.JPG

DSC_0279.JPG

:)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
looking good with the beading !!!!

Sort those exhaust mounts out!!

S

Black Gold Clio 182
Cheers guys. Sorry for posting in wrong section btw. Cheers for comments. I think the exhaust has been replaced at some point with a non gen, hence why it hangs low :( a stainless will be on the cards in a few month anyway. Ordered a sport badge alredy. :)

Only other plans are wheel refurb in anthracite, then a cup spoiler and splitter, repair dent in bonnet and paint bonnet and bumper :)

Black Gold Clio 182
I quite like them, but when my private reg go's on, its legal size etc, just with 3D letters (i wanted plain buy my mate decided to make me 3D) and when they are free, i cant really complain!

BG 182 FF
looks very nice, keeping it that clean is the problem lol, i splitter would make it look sport on imo

Black Gold Clio 182
Plates are getting changed for my private plate of H11 OER, next week anyway.

I bought it from a guy called andy burns, don't think he was a regd member on here, he bought it June 09 so may well have been someone on here's before.

I'll take a look at the meet section and pop along to the next one :)

BG182FF
looks lovely that mate, car still looks clean! your plans sound spot on! but im sure its the rear exhaust mounts that are making it hang so low, just need them replaced or check the cheap option in the guides mate to fix them.