ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some nice HDR shots

I'm probably never going to 'get' it, but most of those in the OPs post look absolutely horrific imo. The VanillaDays pics are a bit better, but most are still very obviously HDR.

I appreciate the concept as I understand that a camera sensor simply cannot record what the human eye can see, but 99% of HDR images look like an over processed mess, when it's done well it just looks like an exceptional photograph (or some serious talent with actual filters), not an exercise in Photoshop skills.

I'm probably never going to 'get' it, but most of those in the OPs post look absolutely horrific imo. The VanillaDays pics are a bit better, but most are still very obviously HDR.

I appreciate the concept as I understand that a camera sensor simply cannot record what the human eye can see, but 99% of HDR images look like an over processed mess, when it's done well it just looks like an exceptional photograph (or some serious talent with actual filters), not an exercise in Photoshop skills.

Whilst guilty of dabbling myself..

amen
+1
etc etc.