ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some one help me please !!!!!

renault clio 1.2 16v
i went 2 start my car today and it wouldn't turn over. i tried it again and it started but with this light on and when i put my foot on the throttle it was boggin out ??
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

soo i turned it off and tryd again it started fine but this light has come on now ...[IMG=http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/7476/dasherror2.jpg][/IMG]
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

can some body help me and tell me what the problem is and is it goin to be expensive ? many thanks lewis

1.2 authentique
Do you know anyone with a diagnostic box, there is a socket behind the cigarette box where you can plug it in, may give you a fault code, If you don't you can pick one up cheap at argos.

You realy need to find out what the error is cost to fix depends whats wrong thats an electrical warning light

clio 172 ph2
try main earth from gear box. mine snapped b4, same symptoms. think they are common to break. worth a look lol