ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some panoramic shots

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
My first ever post in here so be gentle...

I'm no photographer but after a trip to NZ i have so many pics to sort through but i thought i'd do these first.... All taken with a point and click and then stitched on PC with no editing... yet.

forup3.jpg

forup.jpg

forup4.jpg

forup2.jpg

Panormicholidayshot3copy.jpg

Hopefully some normal ones to come once i've been through them all and picked some i like.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Yeah just cropped down so that they fit together and and then cropped as one big image to get the final image to a square where they were a bit bumpy around the edges!

Edit: Third one was the view out of my hotel room in Queenstown, celing to floor windows ftw!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Where? The place in the first picture or NZ in general?

The place in the first picture was pretty amazing, just so perfect in how it looked, couldnt quite believe it was real and as for NZ, i will be going back, no matter what, lots, truely loved it, a few places in particular were amazing, but the people and diversity as you go from place to place is brilliant.

Really good, I did some of my garden the other day, Stuck them in photoshop and let it do its thing, Came out good but the quality isnt because i took the photos quick and didnt really put much effort in.

Roll on the DSLR and tripod soon hopefully.